A specifically designed expedition created especially for the scientific explorer!
This ‘Adventures in Science’ Mini Kit will investigate:
- What is a living organism
- How nonliving things are recognized
- How to identify living from nonliving things
- Discover how the living move from place to place
- What necessary needs are required by all living things
- How to identify between the differing requirements of life ⮚ The life cycles of humans, plants, and animals
- Replicate the life cycle of a chicken
- Reproduce the life cycle of a frog
- Grow shrimp from eggs
- Examine the life cycle of a plant and trees
After completing the Kit, you will understand the cycles of life!