What Your Students Will Learn:
- Students will study the sun’s energy and the work it can produce.
- Graphs are analyzed by their patterns and students will learn to predict outcomes from their reports. Students will identify the steps of the scientific method and develop experiments using a hypothesis for their theories.
- Students will study the different root systems and identify differing soil-water requirements based on their form.
- Physical and chemical change is introduced such as solutions and mixtures along with the differing forms of matter.
- Light and sound waves with their crests and troughs are investigated.
- Vertebrate and invertebrate animals are researched and the life cycle of butterflies observed.
- The differing habitats of ocean, desert, grassland, tundra, and forest are identified as ecosystems.
- Earth's features are investigated; the inner and outer core, mantle, and crust. Its layers, igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic, are studied for landforms and design. Soil is identified by its quantity of sand, clay and minerals.
- Teacher’s Edition Textbook, Level 3
- 34qt Container w/ Lid
- Animals of All Kinds Flash Cards
- Weatherglass Beaker Glass. 250ml (3qty)
- Beaker Poly. 1 L
- Ceramic Screen
- Color Fizzers
- Erlenmeyer Flask Glass, 250ml
- Gel Water Beads (1oz)
- Iron Filings
- 2 oz. Jar, w/ Lid, wide mouth Poly, 1L
- Lab Apron
- Bean, Mustard, Parsley, Sunflower, Tomato Seeds
- Mohs Hardness Kit
- Pipettes 3ml Grad, (20ct)
- Pocket Sound Blaster
- Test Tube Glass, 25x150mm
- Thermometer Metal back
- Thermometer Part Immersion, (3qty)
- Tornado Tube
- Wash Bottle 125ml
- Wave Modeling Spring (3m)
- Weather Watch Station
Teacher Base Kit Level 3 3TEA