Every effort has been made to ensure all of Pillar's Experiments are
safe and complete. However, ALWAYS carefully and thoroughly read
all directions before beginning any experiment. Only the materials
for the kit are included. By not understanding directions, materials
could be wasted and projects not completed. WHEN IN DOUBT, CHECK WITH
A KNOWLEDGABLE ADULT! ALWAYS OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY RULES:
- BE CAREFUL! If an experiment involves fire, chemicals, or anything else
that could be potentially dangerous, always ask a parent, teacher or
knowledgable adult for assistance.
- NEVER MIX CHEMICALS! Only use chemicals in the specific manner directed.
Never touch chemicals with bare hands.
- DO NOT PLAY AROUND WHEN EXPERIMENTING! Science can be enjoyed while being
- When performing experiments that take unusually long periods of time,
set up in an out of the way place.
- Always clean up after yourself. True scientists do not impose
on what others may be doing.